Famous and brilliant Wu commander that defeated Liu Bei at Yiling.
Birthplace: Wu County, Wu Commandery
(Presently Su Zhou in Jiang Su Province)
Other Names: Lu Yi
Name Notes: Originally named Lu Yi (陸議).
Rank and Titles
Colonel Who Settles Majesty; Company Commander of the Right Guard; Lieutenant-General, Inspector of the Right Division; Governor of Yidu; Lieutenant-General Who Pacifies the Borders, Marquis of Huating; Right Commissioner of the Army, General Who Subdues the West, Marquis of Lou; Chief Controller (AD 222); General Who Upholds the State, Governor of Jing Province, Marquis of Jiangling; Grand Chief Controller (AD 228); Commander-in-Chief of the First Army, Right General, Chief Commissioner (AD 229); Prime Minister (AD 244); Marquis of Brilliance (posthumous)
Family and Relationships
Romance of the Three Kingdoms: 38, 44, 49, 50, 53, 68, 75, 83–87, 96–98, 102, 103, 108, 119
Sanguozhi: Wu 13
- Who is Best Strategist? Sima Yi, Lu Xun, or Zhuge Liang?
- Wu’s Greatest Commander: Zhou Yu, Lu Meng or Lu Xun?
- Who Was Better: Lu Xun or Zhuge Ke?
- Who Was Best: Zhuge Liang, Lu Xun, or Sima Yi?
- Lü Meng or Lu Xun: Who Gets Credit for Taking Jing?
- Lu Xun’s Name Change and Marriage—a Theory
- Prime Minister Zhuge Liang, Sima Yi or Lu Xun?
- Lu Xun: More Information?
- Lu Bu and Lu Xun?
- Zhou Yu or Lu Xun: Who is Best?
- Lu Xun’s Bio—a Preview, and Some Questions