Served Cao Cao as a trusted adviser during the formative years of Wei.
Wade-Giles: Kuo Chia (Fêng-hsiao)
Simplified Chinese: 郭嘉 (奉孝)
Pronunciation: Guo1 Jia1 (Feng4xiao4)
Cantonese (Yale): Gwok Ga (Fung-haau)
Cantonese (Jyutpin): Gwok Gaa (Fung-haau)
Min-Nan: Kwee Kee (Hong-hauw)
Birthplace: Yangzhai, Yingchuan Commandery
(Presently Yu County in Henan Province)
Rank and Titles
Libationer to the Minister of Works;
Family and Relationships
Guo Yi (Son)
Romance of the Three Kingdoms: 10–12, 14, 16–19, 21, 23, 24, 29, 32, 33, 34, 50
Sanguozhi: Wei 14
- Pang Tong or Guo Jia?
- Why Was Guo Jia Considered to Be So Intelligent?
- Guo Jia is Overrated.
- Could Guo Jia Have Inadvertently Led to Cao Cao’s Downfall?
- Guo Jia Vs. Sima Yi
- Xun Yu and His Attempts to Steal Guo Jia’s Thunder
- Guo Jia and Cao Cao’s Biggest Mistake…
- Guo Jia and Fa Zheng—What If?
- What If Guo Jia Was Alive? Match for Zhuge Liang?
- Xu Shu or Guo Jia?
- Would the Battle at Red Cliffs Be Changed if Guo Jia Lived?
- Guo Jia, What Do You Think of Him?
- Guo Jia SGZ Biography
Premium External Linkage
First class external must-reads. Enjoy!